last day of year 2008

today is today
today is the last day of year 2008
which is also end of the year of mouse
and
the cow is coming~
yeah yeah ~

today
1 slept too much
and miss 2 classes
and
i regreted~
because it was too hilarious and enjoyable during the lecture writing for science
hehe....
so poor i didn't go...

but i still went to school
at 2pm
at first i thought that my class starts at 2pm
then i felt that i was late
when i reached college
i found that all my collegemates were waiting at the corridor
then
i felt something amiss
so
i quickened my pace towards them
and they told me the class starts at 2.30pm
oh~you all dun hv order the qiaocolikdi icesi?
just ignore it
i'm so lucky i was not late for my class

before that,
tracy asked me
whether want go to redbox, the gardens sing k or not on friday
but i got replacement class at that time
but then i think i will try to skip my class
hehehe....

today is joshua's birthday too
he is ahdi~
because he was born on the last day of the year
then
yeewen bought a """"slice""""" of secret recipe cake for him
and...
my saliva has drenched my clothe
only ONE slice
and i haven't get my breakfast yet
it's already 4.00pm!!!!!!

ok... just proceed
and we sang birthday's song to joshua~
okok....nothing to write...

i must appreciate tonight!
because is the last night of year 2008!
and i'm going to be crazy !!!!!
the curve ~ i'm coming~
ok! wait for me 2009 cow cow~

$ also shun bian countdown for voonli $

0 comments:

Attention!

一日之计在于晨 ;
一年之计在现在 。