2 days ago until now

2 days ago is keelih's birthday
yvonne poh a.k.a. abu had invited me go " telephone restaurant" for buffet
but i pretend don't wanna going
actually i want to go
just act like emo

few days ago
she had offended me because of some reason
just proceed the story
now is fine

i stole her prawn to eat
1 and 1 and 1, non-stop
maybe she scare me
hahaha...

keelih's birthday ,
just say happy birthday to him
and play around with him
like children...play with cream
*childish!*but enjoy....

that buffet cost RM25
ONE of my BOYFRIENDS tend to treat me
free one!
but i still gave back him money
he still a student

-----------------then proceed------------------
yesterday,

delightful!!!!!
i have a very awesome and glorious mood for today
and maybe also for few days after
i get back my best friend
he's ever of mine!
*wink*
just very happy
don't know how to describe

a: i have a nickname called ....b:you're wrong....

since i know this
i was very excited
well
i left RM20 in my pocket
but i decided to use up all those money for my dinner
i can engulf everything without feeling full
so that , i ate chicken rice , char shao rice , poh pia , pizza and one big glass of honeydew
total is RM19.80 , 20cent left
first time i get no money ,but i feeling happy
i decided to consume so much food in a glimpse of eyes

something suck happened when i was eating
my boyfriend , a.k.a. number 4 had irritated me about half hour
he showing how rich he is ( by calling his ex-girl-friend)
cheap cow.....
but my mood not affected by him , because i got more good news
can't control myself to calm down
*wink*WINK*wink*

finally , finished my 51 days !!!!!
----------------proceed again-----------------
today is a new day!

writing for science quiz
swt
full outline
almost felt unconsciousness
because i am still lazy to write essay
but i still finished it
i think not bad my essay
hehe...wait the result just know

abu and lily quarrel
don't know for what reason
i only know is tiny problem
it should be no problem=.=
maybe they both not enough sleep
play emo*
but after that still good friend

then i got practical for physics replacement
4 person each group
teacher ask us to do an experiment
i m the " extra" in the group
i had do nothing at all
too much people already
and the experiment is damned stupid freaking easy
not long after , we done it
then talk craps again
chai chun hong just start to talk with me at this time
maybe still embarrased
but nicely
i give you some more times

something not follow my plan is
he doesn't invite me to sing k
until night
when i back home
awaken
just saw the " invitation card" from him in msn
then very happy again and tomorrow will go out with him
this time i want to make all the tone as high as possible
although someone i not so friend is going
never mind
i had my best friend already

wow! i had go midvally for cinema look for 11.00pm-1.30am movie
The Day the Earth Stood Still
this is a quite nice movie
very attractive and tension??...whatever...
but we had late to buy the ticket , sit in second row
head and neck almost break

oh ya
something want to mention about
miss wong saw me kissed my number 4 in the lab
don't how to give her response
actually i didn't really kiss , is miss wong's angle of view is seemed like kissed
swt=.=
next week will being "gay-ed" again....

also want to thank number 4
today treat me better than i had imagined.
and thank you
don't know why you always like to treat me -anything-
while , i still give back you money
your heart , i feeling and recieving
next time you working , i just give you chance to do that!

to tracy : i really wanna to cut off that human being, because i think that someone will treat her more better than me. and i will alwayz be with you.


至于初恋和4号,我需要先收着。。。
++crazy++

0 comments:

Attention!

一日之计在于晨 ;
一年之计在现在 。