being hurt again and again!

cause : back from golden cinema at 2am
effect / cause : almost morning just sleep
effect : next day very tired!

this morning ,
woke up at 9.00+ am
because yeewen "夺命追魂" call me
she scared i will late
my first love had dated me to redbox,the garden for sing k
at 11.00am
without further hesitation
i rushed for my make-up
because first love first time date me after we friend back
(p/s: first love is just a nickname for a human being)
i can't late and i had to 'decorate' myself because of first love

using almost 1 hour to finish all those stuff
and played 自拍...
then i brought a very cheerful heart to meet my first love
drove to midvalley
reason is i don't know how to go there by bus
about 10.30am
i reached there and i parked my car at golden cinema there

really very excited
lost controlled again

yeewen said she reached there
but i can't found her
no fade
then i walked to the garden alone and walked in a bookstore
picked a book
named : WHY CHRISTMAS IS IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE?
quite attractive
read 2 , 3 rows
already engrossed deeply into the book
this book mention that christmas is related to Jesus Christ
the calender , our birthday and so on are also depended on Him
just proceed it , but it is a nice book

not long after , i didn't know that i had already read how many pages
until yeewen called me
she said she reached redbox
then i put down the book and quickened my pace towards there
then met her

oh, before that
i had lost in the garden
i can't found any entry to go redbox=.=
then i phoned tracy
i want she helped me and another motive is want to show off something
i had meet with a guy ,quite handsome when i was walking to the garden
that guy , i had met 2 times before at difference restaurants ,difference time.
this time he was wearing a coat , looked smart
and we got 眼神交流 for about 3 seconds
ok
stop this
he is not important
----proceed--------
after that ,
tracy told me ,she left 1 station only then reach midvalley
=.=
she never tell me about this
then we have one appointment is
later go meet a while
haha

Wow! redbox fulled with human ( teenagers)
just 11am , so much teenagers go there
same as us
something unfortunate was we had to queue up
wait for just 15 minutes . not so long
shortly while , we register and went in room 33
weird number
but another lucky thing is student price only RM10++ ,and i had brought my student ID
so, i enjoyed the discount

sing~ sing ~ sing ~
sang for 3 and half hours
my throat seemed like broken down already
not so enjoyed in that room
some "sound pollution" had disturbed me although i'm the forever sound pullution maker
they are more pollute
but the main motive was "celebrate yeewen's birthday???"
her birthday was 4 days ago , and i had treat her 1 mcD meal and a slice of secret recipe cake

ok...
we sang until almost 3 pm
i only need to pay RM10
so worth!
inside the box , i had mentioned few times first love first love ,
as if that human don't know he got a nickname called "first love"
i had sang some songs with him
such as : 老婆,单身情歌 , 劲歌金曲( we sang for whole 10 minutes)
then they decided to bowling ( bowl money)=.=
i told them my number 4 as i mention previous , he is a man, had dated me swimming at 5pm
so i don't want to play
because nowaday , i still more love number 4 lover
in addition , yesterday not enough sleep some more
then i dismiss
purposely
went to find tracy
she at jusco , buying shirt

i used up my power --- 3 steps become 1 step flying towards there
when i reached there
saw siaw wei , frogzai , sushi and tracy
they shout my name because at first i didn't see them
then i walked to them
another excitement thing happened
tracy said me lengzai!!!
*wink* x 10000
but finally she figure out is 1 of my accessaries made me handsome=.=
but i don't think so
handsome is handsome , no accessary also handsome =P
then tracy took several pictures with me
took picture at every nook and cranny

too long ...jump some parts....
staring on my blog , staring on my title
feeling that it is no relationship?
no, you're wrong
this thing happened now!

then i went the top floor to search back my first love
he said he want bowling
but i really lazy to bowl money
but first love , never count so much
if he want play bowling , i will accompany him and reject my number 4 lover
then something flashed through my mind
i start thinking something
and finally i asked first love
问:如果有一天你被一个男生不小心亲到,你会有什么反应?
答:看情况,如果是脸颊还好,但是如果是嘴巴就给他颜色瞧~
问(不怕死) : 如果有一天你被一个男生“故意”不小心亲到,你会有什么反应?
答(汗) : 不小心还需要故意的?
再问:如果我不小心亲到你怎么办?
再答:我~。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

ok
he didn't know how to give me response
he only told that he don't like boy kiss him
normal male will think like that too

after that
don't know what he thinking about
he said want go back home
because not feeling well
then ok
i accompany him walk to the KTM station
he evaded me along the journey
he scared i kiss him =.=
omg... i just asked for fun

before going back ,
he went for toilet
a rapid speed , he walk out from toilet already
in my point of view , he just want to look himself in the mirror=.=
while waiting also yeewen come out from toilet
both of us chit chat in front of washroom
he suddenly asked me : are you really a gay?
my response is : don't know ( what the hell answer)
then i ask him whether can accept gay ?
he said he can accept gay appear in this world but can't accept this thing happen on him
maybe he is only son in the family and this also a normal boy thoughts
however , he will never know that , i also can't accept this thing happen on me
i want children
everytime see the gay couple , i felt vomitted
then
yeewen came out
and we walked to the station

i can't imagaine what is this
he evaded me
and never talk to me any sentence
feel sad
he thought i want to engulf him=.=
i just want to accompany him walk to station
because something happened between us last for 51 days
but nevermind
it's like that
and i have regret for today
never take any picture with my first love!!!

-------back home----------

raining~
traffic jam outside midvalley
used 45 minutes to reach home
number 4 called me
ask me whether want go to swim or not
but i saw bolts of lightning and deafening peals of thunder
frighteningly near
and the rain also cascaded down like squalls
HOW To SWIM?
then when i told abu i want go to swim ,
she said later lightning flash in the swimming pool
and all of us become x_x
so , i told my number 4 lover
wait for half hour ,
if the rain stop , we just go
actually i don't want go
because i already exhausted!

then i sleep
1 stupid thing i done
i turn on silent mode , off the vibration =.=
since i slept for almost 2 hours
my handphone beside me
17 miss calls recieved
number 4 really want go for swimming
haiz....
but it was already 7+pm
dark everywhere
so , this plan had to be cancelled because of me sleep like a pig

then 8pm , i went for dinner with him
he doesn't swim
so i treat him nice
bring him go somewhere called "picadilly" restaurant
he said the food nice and large -.-
fill our souls!

then fetch him back
i also back home
then wwe-ing for almost 4 hours
then blogging

whole day time wasted like this way..........today's mood 75%.........

0 comments:

Attention!

一日之计在于晨 ;
一年之计在现在 。