early in the morning

actually
yesterday i already want to blog
but someone had using my laptop
so.. fine...
today just blog
not a important thingey
first time feel that syting's streamyx line so FAST!
know why?
because now is 6.30am
and i think nobody want to disturb me line now!
hahaha...

yesterday was tuesday
since sem 2 , i had ponteng for tuesday's math lecture 80%
but everytime i had attandace??
thanks abu and cheekang
always 冒着生命危险sign for me ^^
then yesterday suddenly 心血来潮 i was attended the class
i was so excited i can sign for math!
when the list pass to me,
omg... abu sign my name jor....
no more name for me sign ..sad...
but still want to thank her, maybe she don't know i will go
~.~

then
because chemistry test
i not concentrate in programming lecture and ponteng chemistry lecture
because i no yet study finish my chemistry !
why i no yet study?
because i am LAZY ( tracy alwaz say me like this, and i alwaz force her say^^)

sunday night i msn with 1 girl
she said she dont' know how to do report
then i just accompany her doing her report until 4am
then i just sleep
and she asked me sleep if i want to sleep
actually , i had slept for 15 hours for previous day
no yet tired
then monday night i wake up at about 10++pm
then online , doing stuff , wwe bla bla bla...
12am i just start my study
i thought that i 5 hours can finish 3 chapters
but i had spent 4 hours for my first chapter , then study second chapter until half
i felt if i no sleep , next day sure no mood or jingshen for test
so i decided to sleep
sleep at 4.30am , my alarm is 5am =.=
but after that i had totally ignore it ~
until 8.30 just wake up
phew...
continuew study in utar...

when i ponteng chemistry ,
i went to computer lab
for study
because nobody there
only chun hong , chin meng , chee kang , yee wen and me!
then chee kang ...............
talk NONSENSE to yeewen's friend
and they had never meet before....
说:我们之前有见过面吗?
chase girl must use this ???
ok.. learning.. hehe... thx cheekang....
but after that they saw her picture...
3 of them gave the same reaction
laugh die me ~
erm...
then chee kang start abnormal...
he invite miss tee come in computer lab
and then talked craps again =.=
well...
i didn't really join them
because i need finish my study~

after that ...
ok.... test ~
question quite easy ( for those who got study)
and i feel that every question i also seemed know how to do...
but actually no...haha....
make some mistakes in the test
p/s: before test , i think my naming and drawing will get all correct , but after test, i felt this part so difficult for me ~

oh ya.... night going to picadilly again
ate pineapple fried rice~ damned nice~
then back home
kaiding comes my house
the stupid guard never notice that he is not a resident here....
lol...

then do report ~ until 10pm... feel exhausted
continuous sleep at 4am
sure tired!
then yesterday i slept at 10pm
so early~
today wake up at 6am
wow~ 8 hours~ normal sleeping time some more ~ so happy ~
ok...
pen offf

$ early in the morning met chai chun hong in msn
$ don't too upset, try to work hard next time
$ are you ever plan that keep those both calculators?
$ count down for voonli ~ 7 ~
$ don't know physics report needs anything in discussion
$ bought a birthday cake for whom i don't know
$ yeah ~ later play CHRISTMAS ~( X'mas how to play?)~next title will tell you that !

0 comments:

Attention!

一日之计在于晨 ;
一年之计在现在 。