I want this over!

i don't know
what i'm doing now
feel want to write something
maybe just a simple pour out
pour out all my troublesome
at least for now

since i feel that friendship is so important for me
i have NEVER DONE something to hurt my true friends
true friends.....
long time ago , i told my best friend
"Please don't trust 100% on your friends! including ur best friend!"
after that, some incident had influenced her
and she said that , i'm correct
best friend can be as best as 100% best friend, but can't trusted as 100% as the best.
Friend is just taking any advantages of you
more close the friend , more advantages had been taken
if you really want to avail oneself , please don't over
it shows your ambition
just like PARASITISM
i hate this!
really....

but everything is over
happened= happened
i not angry at all
but just give me some times to calm down
everytime i say nothing , it should be nothing
but sometimes, i felt i lying myself
i had lost-controlled
everytime they ask me anything happen
i want to say 'nothing' and i had said it
but why all of you still want continue asking me?
after that , i found out
actually i will sad
can please don't keep killing me?
i have no strength play with u all
i will just pretend nothing happen when i go school
maybe...

for this moment,
what i want is
do not let my friends worry about me
and i hope that you will be my best friend forever----Chai Chun Hong----
to someone, don't scare me , i won't do anything on you again.

==> someone's feeling not the biggest thing in the world , so , just be happy everyday<==

++FLYING TOWARDS FUTURE++

0 comments:

Attention!

一日之计在于晨 ;
一年之计在现在 。