啊!!!! 爽!!!

I had finally seriously ponteng my class for today XD
probability and statistic II
i really don't like u -.-

because of I ponteng,
I need to rush to UTAR again in the middle afternoon to give back something for chinwei XD
borrow her tutorial , need to give her wor...
thank you , chin chin ~

Then I very very good , hahaha,
because i really go back UTAR ...
thEn this is the reason i no follow them go badminton -.-
K...

after their sport period ,
We went HAPPY 4 SEASON LO ~
guess what ?
we lost in setapak -.- erm...
maybe that place called GOMBAK @@


Then Then we are planning to go WANGSA WALK to play bowling !
but there are too many guests !!!!!
need wait for other 15++ players just our turn ....

discuss discuss discuss...
FINALLY !!!!

we go sing K
2 hours RM25 in medium room !
wow!!! is quite cheap !!!!
so happy .... because only Need RM6 each and sing 4 hours !!

女爵,老子说,愿赌服输,青花瓷,誓言,遗憾,寂寞好了,无与伦比的美丽,口是心非,欧若拉。。。
!!!! !!!

BUT THE QUALITY IS SUCKED !!!!!!!!!!!
just advice all of those who want to go there to sing k , just forget about this XD

Then Then , someone treat me my dinner !
THX WELL !!!!
then , I damned tired liao ... gd 9 ~ my happy friday ~


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BAD NEWS :
I think my handphone's battery is spoilt !
zzz.... talk talk xia phone , will automatic off de-.-

0 comments:

Attention!

一日之计在于晨 ;
一年之计在现在 。