Failed my 3rd day ~

today i success in concentrating in class , but not really understand what teacher teach about !

but i had late to wake up ,
if horng shi no wake me up ,i think i will just skip 1 class
thx and sorry horng shi -.-

but i did a bad thing ....
i didnt know they all will late than me and wait me bath ??
cz i m really quite late ...
i M bad T.T
drive car to school but no fetch them ... sorry ....

after that go sing K lo ~
so fun !!!
got 2 ppl said me singing very well !!!
wahahaha .... happy die me lor .....

when back home , i know keelih want to go mcD ,
but i had forgot this -.-
y not remind me again...
sorry again ... bcz i m really forgot de...

later start to do homework again lo....
play liao whole day !!
give myself 30% for today ... do so much mistakes in these day !!! failed my day ~

btw , thx for those praise my sterling grey lens cantik and my voice de.... XD

2 comments:

XC January 20, 2010 at 11:00 PM  

no failure~~~
jia you cheer my dear boi~~~
^^

云剑星王子 January 21, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

thx sun...
but i really failed.....
but i will strengthen myself de ^^
will fast fast recover lo ~

Attention!

一日之计在于晨 ;
一年之计在现在 。