another wasted day

early morning woke up
then hanged out lor....
hehe....

shu xian intro 1 game for me...
and i finally play from 6.00+pm until 12.00am (now)
swt....
engrossed deeply into this game
although not too fun.....

after play this game..

i feel that my hand cant controlled by myself le..
itself type words de... and is simply type~
swt~

my hand so geng liao now...
very fast le...
hehehe....

and today also go sing k
free 1
green box wor....
at kota tinggi if not mistaken....

yeewen gave her free voucher
then we sang half our inside the "tong"....hehe....
but the "ge yin" system not bad la....
only when the last song finished , and i shout , outside ppl " tio che kia" and see me...
i tot cant hear de=.=
quite paiseh geh... but my face skin so thick.. nvm la... fan zheng she duno me pun...hehehe....

today waste whole day time for playing

oh ya... this week i ate 4 time mcD le....

i so unhealthy....haiz....

ok... wan slp le.. too tired le... that stupid game make me engross........................and

cant go out again ~~

0 comments:

Attention!

一日之计在于晨 ;
一年之计在现在 。