my sem break

my boring sem break is coming to the end again XD

yet , 2 days later i will go to sunway lagoon lor ~

hehe...

since start from the 1st day and 2nd day , i sing k continuous for 2 days , total 8 hours XD
but i had missed my trip to singapore T.T

back kedah
met some old fren ~
they are still very nice and friendly .. maybe our frenship is too deep already ..hahaha

but most happy in this sem break is STAR CRUISE !!!!
i gamble happily inside ....
and i m addicted !!!!!!!!! omg !!!!!!
I'M ADDICTED !!!!!!!
come back already still thinking i winning money XD

arh !!!!! I cant tahan !!!!!!!

next thing is go KEDAH 1 day trip ..haha.... with yoong sin , chu qian , wan peng , siew chinn XD
science muzium is nice !!
muzium padi is not bad!!
alor star tower is kong bu =.=
hahaha....


then everyone had see their result... i not yet see... still dunno how it's going on ^^
then start from now on i nit to re-cui-mian myself again ...
I m hardworking!!
I m clever !!!
I m handsome !!
everyday say 8 times... wake up , sleep , dinner , breakfast , lunch .... XD

另外的成就感也自然来自那500多页的文言文^^

0 comments:

Attention!

一日之计在于晨 ;
一年之计在现在 。