Stupid Lonely WEekend @@

I had my very 1st time stupid weekend!
I went to ONE Utama alone !!
wow ! just went there for movie !
this few days my mood not so good XD.. then planning go out alone ~
actually is my frens all rejected me-.-


when I was going to buy ticket for the spy next door,
that sell ticket 1 just click 2 tickets for me -.-
but i tell him i just want to buy 1
then he use a very curious sight on me T.T

when I sit down on my seat
beside me tat guy ask me :你失恋啊?
I so swt with him and no answer him -.-
1 ppl cannot watch movie meh ~~
then just talk few sentences again , the movie start le... and i quickly run o !
so scare he want to ask or do what on me =.=


this is the decoration of ONE U... GIANT MIAO ~
looked very cute de ^^

After movie, I went back PJ UTAR CAMPUS.
just drove there... and go to JAYA ONE !
this is the night view of UTAR ?? -.-


flash back when TD 3 , TD 4 , TD 1 is there ~
This is the HANEIKEN in JAYA ONE ^^
inside there can clubbing i think.
because i saw some human dancing.
When i wanna back home , i just try a new road and finally lost in KL area ~ hehe....but this time i lost i very happy ... don't know why -.-
===========================================================================================
Come to my next day ,
Go out with a not-so-familiar friend .
He and I go to KLCC watch the LEGION !
Sell ticket once again asked me a lame question : ARE YOU ABOVE 18 ?
walao !!! so swt !!! 2nd time already leh ... when I was secondary school no ppl ask pun -.-
actually this movie is not too bad , is just not nice XD
then went to PAVILLION ~ window shopping !






woo-hoo selling in PAVILLION ~ cute


LOL.... thx him accompany me for my weekend
although you don't know my mood not well
but you had make me forget the things i had to face ...
i just run from the reality ........zzz.....
================================================================================
忘记掉今天一炸是什么了。。。下次想到再写。。。


0 comments:

Attention!

一日之计在于晨 ;
一年之计在现在 。