full schedule of the week

test coming soon...
and i not yet study =.=
just playing around here and there for the whole week
shouldn't do this =p

had 2 times steamboat in this week ... so swt ....
eat die me lo....

and then .............
i very very very hate japanese !!!!
y should us learn japanese ?
i hate japan as well ...
and also sushi ...................
failling my japanese lo T.T

another thing is the stupid thief!
steal my car's 天线
now my car cant hear radio liao ....
grrrhhhh !!!
but i will try to steal another car's to replace mine ^^
jz try -.-

then then... it's time my car t service....
it already exceed 500km liao....
don't know my car will get what problem ...haiz....
and then i nit wash my car !!!!
there are almost 40++ bird shit on my car -.-
cz the nest on top my parking lot ....
haiz....

going to scold the management department !
and my car's tian xian also lost in the condo car park !!
fuck !

and the last thing....
the boy actually not bad lo...
tat day i play like that , he still not scare ...
maybe he is really very very like u ler....
hahaha....
appreciate him ba ! ms neo....^^

0 comments:

Attention!

一日之计在于晨 ;
一年之计在现在 。