~!@#$%^&*()

long time didnt update the blog
and i was lazy too....

this week is quite ok for me!
at 1st , i back to kedah...
finallly can sleep on a queen size bed !
yeah !

then i woke up 4am in the morning
to go to mcDonald to having the breakfast ...
shun bian study and did my homework !
it was nice !

then i had ponteng again class ! -.-

till yesterday night
had went to connaught pasar malam...
bought many food and a RING !
yeah !
the ring cost RM20 and it is very very very very very NICE !!!!!
i love it so much !
but then is dailou chose de @@

end up , spend almost Rm50 in the pasar malam -.-
so sien zzzzz....

and the last thing !
i think i have to consider it as a problem...?
i need to investigate this again ...

2 comments:

Anonymous March 6, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

Absolutely with you it agree. I like this idea, I completely with you agree.

Anonymous March 14, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

I join. It was and with me. Let's discuss this question.

Attention!

一日之计在于晨 ;
一年之计在现在 。