happy birthday ~

my 19th birthday ~
old again~ last year of 1x years old...

thank you for everyone who bless me ~

yesterday night 12am still chatting with tze sheng , lei yee and shu xian
and then they wish me at the right time !
and then tze sheng also sent me a birthday cake?
but it's 走样 de -.-
see forward >>>>


Alexander says (12:00 AM):
HAPPY B'DAY TW! ;';';
;';'; ;';' ;'; ;';
() () () () () ;';';
_____________
;';' ;';'
------------------------------- <<<--------------走样的蛋糕
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ ;';
-------------------------------
;';;' ;';''
------------------------------- ;';




but then 2moro will be WEBPAGE DESIGN exam ~
and i not yet study much of that !
sleep until 11am
yee wen came my house ....in front my house ! omg-.-
then i jump jump run run go open the door for her
she bought me some secret recipe cakes !
it's nice ! Got chocolate indulgence , tiramisu and black forest?
so sweet and sumptuous !
let's take a look on it >>> notice the words on the cakes
my lengzai cakes ~
cakes with a candle~
acting make wishes ~
but really got make the wishes ~
thank you yee wen lor ~
after that , jump play facebook games for whole afternoon ~
then go out ~
when i back home , some idyllic scenery i saw
the SUN ~ and the rainbow behind there~
then it's time to study lor~
just put any effort for the rest subjects !
my aunt also bought me secret recipe cakes .. it's 4 slices ~ because 2moro is her birthday also !
wow ! this 2 days , i own 7 slices of secret recipe of cake !! yeah ~
Happy birthday to myself ! everything will be better BEST ! ~
thanks to everyone ~ daddy , mummy , grandma , sis~ thank you !!

0 comments:

Attention!

一日之计在于晨 ;
一年之计在现在 。