1st time eat this kinda of FOOD -.-

went midvalley
watched a movie called "coming soon"
in my opinion , it's a comedy movie ^^
we kept on laughing
but still got some part is scary~ total up jz for about 2 minutes

today i was the person who first back
normally , this type of person is not me
but finally i did it -.-
YEAH !!??

actually is too tired
and got something to do at home
had to back home earlier since there is no jam

after doing some stuff
SLEEP~

just nap for 45 minutes
then woke up to find food~
my aunt bought SUSHI back
omg....
80% of my buddy knew that i am anti-SUSHIst
because for me , it is so weird and not nice !!!!
but today i ate all~
now feel wanna vomit !
but then this time is myself willing to eat =.=
next time dont want eat le....
smelly somemore
yiak!!

0 comments:

Attention!

一日之计在于晨 ;
一年之计在现在 。