cheerful my friend ~

oh ..
my aunt had back KEDAH ,
left me 1 person home
b4 that i feel happy because can one ppl own the whole house
but now regret le...
own myself bu shuang de.....
jz no one to talk , very sienz
live more 1 week also will fat mou
then i need to think 2moro morning wat should i go and wat should i eat~

today's early morning
woke up at 7.45am
then rushed to UTAR!
saturday back to utar =.= to rehearse because drama is on monday
then a damned funny rehearsing occurred -.- keep dancing ^^
hahahaha!
and the video , i jz receive from shu xian
walao ! laugh die me......
siew hie and nicholas wong so " perish " can used like this???? sui bian.... ahhahaa

then today also ffk-ed sy ting them to watch movie
they said this movie nice wor...
but i being lied by someonessss to go buffet
cheap + not nice buffet at fireman
next time dun go le...
really not so nice
today also got some bad mood....
sorry wor...
this week really.....as if i jz decided something? my mood turn bad for a whole week?
nvm... suan ba... next week will be better! next week is now? hahahah

then yee wen also unlucky... her tyre ~.~
hong so good , paid some for her cz he was inside the car -.-
but BUt BUT .... i also kena loteri... din c u pay for me.....so bad ....

today heavy downpour for a while
but that time i was in the rain
and i drenched wet~ hair also....
i now get more serious flu and maybe my body temp will raise soon...haha...cz of the RAIN
stupid RAIN

when i was going home thru federal
it was a massive jam !
resulted in me return back to UTAR instead of back home
then go TROPICANA CITY with UTARians
this is a new shopping mall... everything looked tidy
hahaha

went with my dearest classrep
1st time go out with him... chit chat for many thingssss
then also double s , but not the 1st time go out with them
and the last person aka my new fren aka joshua's roomate aka double's high school mate
they all came from sarawak
sometimes they use "fu zhou" language talk , only me cant understand .. so swt -.-
but afterwards will explain to me...hahaha

shopping in the carefour for about 3 hours i think ...
actually i bought nothing! jz a milk...hahah....
they bought so many things....
yuan lai live outside is life with this ~

go out relax with them , my mood is becoming better and better
but quite tired
when i back home , nap for 4 hours , woke up at 11.30pm
and then hearing ppl emo , i m the cause? duno...hahaha....

now i hope tat they will be fine
and i cant go redang got reason de... not simply say de....
evon , dun angry wor....
next time gv u my reason ....
winson kow , dun simply play ... u also emo =.=
hope u both can recover as soon as possible ba ~

as i talked b4 ,
i had decided something and
i only can sad or jz emo for 1 week , (actually only 5 days)
this week finished !
cannot do that again.... live happily everyday ! cheerful my fren ~

0 comments:

Attention!

一日之计在于晨 ;
一年之计在现在 。