29th April , My Birthday !

 The Gardens GreenTea Cakes ! Not really nice !! hehe...




@one utama with sheue shin... Eating cakes



This One is the last week i went for his birthday ~
Tham Chee Kang
@ Best Friend Ever On That Day @



But the happy hour is passed very fast!
I'm now preparing for my final exam !
And I am lack of time of study!
Below is my table~


Out of my expectation,
Chun Hong, Yee Wen, Meng Teik, Chee Kang, Poh Yee, Shangee, Yong Wee, Yuan Jin
They gave me an Ever Ever Best 21th Birthday Gifts !
The BLUE Camel Active Shirt And T-Back !
and
The HUsH puppy , pink color is Bought MYself as present XD
Really Nice Man !!

and
Thanks to everyone who wish me !
And
Hoi Mei , Yian Xian , Chuen Kiat
for Eating with me just on 29th April XD
~So happy not having meal alone~




AND
FINALLY
MY PEN
I USE HIM TO DEFEAT ALL MY SUBJECTS FINAL EXAM
GOOD LUCK TO MYSELF AND EVERYONE !

0 comments:

Attention!

一日之计在于晨 ;
一年之计在现在 。