Merry Christmas ~

I had played for few weeks continuously.
And I was never got this feel !
This is very tired !

One U , The Curve , Sunway , Times Square , Sungai Wang , KLCC ....
These all shopping complex I went more than 15 times within 3 or 4 weeks.
My Money had gone so fast ~ like water flew ~

Serdang , Ampang , Shah Alam , PJ , Subang ....
I also went for many times~

But finally , I Get Nothing !
I just lost petrol ! lost tol money ! lost energy !
what i did is just a driver without any rewards -.- free driver....
but parking fee , petrol , tol .... all kena gv myself.....

Maybe I m too sensitive about this , but
我就是看不过眼,你可以省那些钱,而我不能而已,并不是不舍得花。。。
又死要玩,又死要装傻。。。

好咯!我的好好先生就做到今天吧~

went for church for christmas !!! so enjoy !!!
so long never go church T.T

At last , now i m holiday-ing oo ~
happy holiday to myself and my FRENs ~

0 comments: