today is 21th may 2009

yesterday night
keep chatting with dailou !
we keep talking the gamess...

walao!
most of the games we played are same !
talk games also talk few hours~
finally found a kaki alwaz played the same game with me XD

shu xian also ...
haiz...
experienced the almost same thing as me XD
you almost blackout !..
wahaha ! DONT KILL ME -.-
tell everyone u almost blackout in my blog XD
must take care yourself well lor....
because u still owe me 1 meal !!

still dunno when want back KL....
haiz....
next thursday orientation lo...
and nit go where find RM5k?

erm...
finally also finished my drama !

all the photos i will upload soon ~
but i dunno soon is when -.-

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO YUEH CHING !
WISH U HAPPY ALWAZ !

QUOTE OF THE DAY :
I ' M NOT SINGLE 10th may 2009 4.01am

0 comments:

Attention!

一日之计在于晨 ;
一年之计在现在 。