HOLIDAY~~

finally ,
exam finished
chinese new year finished
everything finished

during chinese new year
i m quite happy and enjoyed for this year chinese new year
because
i can play with my friends
everyday hang out with them
that feeling is cant explained by words
i love them

but this year new year for me
is a BUSY new year
study week , chinese new year , i never touch my books at all...
caused me had to study everyday like hell
after exam , back home sleep and study
only 5 week ... i think i had use up 50 hours to study...
everyday study...
at last chapter , i had no strength to continue my effort to do that
totally relax....
but still had study some to face the exam
thx yee wen taught me maths and thx hong taught me public speaking
without them , i maybe will fail... who knows?

after exam week ,
start my holiday ~
planning go nowhere
everyday stay at home....
had to learn something ^^

this holidays end soon....
appreciate and relax..................
happy birthday to my dearest high school classmate~ muackss~

lastly...
my friend called me
asked me go her wedding...
she just 18 years old=.=
erm... at 9 March...
but i think i cant ponteng for whole week ... will be bar-ed...
let me think think...



yesterday go shopping mall which located in front of my house,
1 friend asked me go there to meet her
i went!
then she pulled me into e-box , karaoke box....
went into it , i became monkey~.~

ok... but i saw 1 girl , maybe is lenglui..
can be count as lenglui la~
this type of girl is i like de type lo...
jz the appearance ..hehe....


this post wrote about my happiness~(exam is alwaz happy for me=p)

0 comments: