happy mode

today was today =.=
today already passed!
in the morning ,
i didn't go for math tutorial ~
but someone had no sign for me -.-
she always like the sign even i on the spot ....
this time disappointed ~.~
kdkd...

i felt someone treats me very well
and
it's a strong feel
i'm touching~
really...
you really treats me better and better
and i was afraid somemore in this morning..erm maybe afternoon
u had done something frightening me ( treat me very very very * 100 good)
oh ya ~
i hope this will continue forever ~
yea !!
really happy

another happy thing was
my programming test result
not the best , but quite satisfied....
jumped !!

5pm
went keelih's house swimming
a nice swim~
playing with kee lih , winson , jia wei in the swimming pool
as usual ,
they scare me @@
reason is : i play wrestling in the pool~ ^^
well
swam for almost 1 and half hour

then called MC a.k.a. min chong
we were going dinner
as a result >>>> KFC =.=
again fast food....
not good for health wor....

eat eat eat craps craps craps
and stole 1 bottle of chilly
then we decided to go cinema...

went to cineleisure ...
omg-.-
being lie....
when i reached there , cinema closed !
grrhhh~
then changed destination
one utama ~
hahaha.......
because they are quite near to each other

quite earlier reached
play snooker
and bowling ~
quite fun
and only winson and i played bowling....
today , the floor something amiss....-.-
still get not low mark ^^
proceed........

i done a hilarious thing
i asked the cashier / cashior ( forgot how to spell) kill me *
wednesday the price is RM7 for all shows
then my movie = diary of the death
is 12.20am
counted as wednesday
then how much for my tickets???
he said is still tuesday ... so is RM9 -.-
then go in .. i think that the cinema only filled by 1/20 people
so empty
then we shifted our place to more comfortable seat...
MC , KL , JW , WS four of them sat behind me , and i was the alone sit in front them
from my view ,
left , right , top , bottom , front were nobody
what i only saw was the screen ,
they sat behind me and i also can't see them
this is a scary movie ...
conclusion : almost heart attack when enjoying this movie ~
quite nice movie , but the end still teruk!
i hope that winson can sit beside me de.... but.. nvm la...
alone sit , never try~
first time so brave ( actually i always brave when facing these XD)

then drove home ~
another funny thing happened
at the jumction ,
4 ways of car stopped there..
and no car moves =.=
4 ways almost stopped there for 1 minute ++
very weird , i thought the traffic light jam already
but finally found out , got 1 car slept -.- and fortunately it knew to wake up
hahaha....
reached home at 2.30am
going to school 2moro at 8.30am!
and hong had invited me play ball.....( i don't know how to play ball ..any ball...) XD

0 comments:

Attention!

一日之计在于晨 ;
一年之计在现在 。